Starbucks Vegan Spice Latte Creamless Oat Milk has 68.77 calories in 100 grams.
It is a latte prepared with oat (oat milk) milk, with legumes, without spices and cream. Prepared with oat milk for those who prefer a vegan diet. Since it is a vegan product, it is made without cream. You can add a little more cinnamon powder to get a more pleasant taste.
There are 244.13 kcal and 355 gr in 1 serving.
There are 162.98 kcal and 237 gr in 1 Short (Small Size).
There are 244.13 kcal and 355 gr in 1 Tall (Medium Size).
There are 325.28 kcal and 473 gr in 1 Grande.
There are 416.75 kcal and 606 gr in 1 Venti (Extra Large Size).
Nutritional Values In 100 Grams Of Oat Milk Coffee
Nutritional Value Daily Value per 100 Grams*
Calories 69 kcal 3.3%
Carbs 0 g 0.0%
Protein 0 g 0.0%
Fat 0 g 0.0%
* Percentage(%) daily values are based on an adult diet of 2075 calories per day. These values can be more or less according to your daily calorie needs.
Is A Latte With Oat Milk Healthy?
Oat milk, which contains a lot of fiber, is very beneficial for health. The benefits of oat milk coffee are as follows;
- Helps balance blood pressure: Oat milk also cleans the blood, lowers blood pressure and supports body health.
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Protects stomach health: For stomach health, it is recommended to consume foods such as oats, which are rich in fiber, every day or at least once every 2 days.
- It is anti-cancer: Fibrous foods help the body systems to work in a healthy way and therefore prevent the formation of cancer in the cells. In this respect, it will be a healthy choice to regularly consume oats and oat milk, which are rich in fiber.
- Protects gut health: Oat milk cleans the intestinal walls with the fiber it contains and purifies the blood circulation from wastes. Oat milk, which prevents the accumulation of toxic substances in the intestine, reduces the risk of developing cancer types, especially colon cancer.
- It cleanses the body of toxins: Thanks to the high fiber content in both oat and oat milk, it has diuretic and detoxifying properties.
- It lowers cholesterol: Thanks to the abundant fiber found in oats and oat milk, it reduces cholesterol levels, cleans the arteries, and protects the health of the whole body, especially cardiovascular health.
- Balances blood sugar: Oat milk, which is a fiber store, gives a feeling of satiety by keeping the glucose level in balance, and the blood sugar level remains at a healthy level.
- Supports the weight loss process: Since oat milk is rich in fiber, it not only makes the digestive system work better, but also gives a feeling of fullness for a longer time. In this way, it becomes one of the most preferred foods for those who want to lose weight.