A Caramel latte is one of the best drinks in Starbucks that you can make by your own. Here is how to make the copycat Starbucks caramel latte recipe super easy:
- Caramel syrup
- Make the espresso.
- Warm the milk (stovetop or microwave). Make the milk frothy.
- Fill the serving cup halfway with caramel syrup. Pour the espresso in.
- Pour in the milk and serve. Enjoy!
How To Make A Caramel Latte Iced
Now, we also can make a Starbucks caramel latte iced version at home!
Follow the steps below how to make a caramel latte iced at home, super easy!
You will need:
- Cream (optional)
- Caramei Sauce
- Pour hot coffee into a liquid measuring cup or any container with a pouring lip. Stir in the caramel sauce and sugar until thoroughly combined.
- Pour in the cold milk and optional heavy cream.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the top of the ice in a 16-ounce cup.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce, and serve.
How To Make A Caramel Latte With Espresso Machine
Here are the steps by steps how to make a caramel latte using a espresso machine:
- Coffee Beans
- Caramel Syrup
- Grind the coffee
First, we'll need to make some coffee. If you're making espresso, you'll need to grind your coffee very finely. We want to have a strong coffee drink to help balance out the sweetness of the caramel. 20-22 grams of coffee beans, preferably espresso roast, are recommended.
- Make an espresso shot or a strong cup of coffee
Pull a shot of espresso or prepare two ounces of strong coffee.
- Prepare the milk
Heat the milk in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, or on the stovetop until it is just below boiling. The milk should be between 150 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit. use a milk frother, whisk, or jar to produce that deliciously frothed milk that you get at a coffee shop.
- Mix the caramel syrup and the coffee
Pour as much caramel syrup as you like into your latte glass. 12 to 1 ounce is a good starting point. Combine the coffee and the syrup in a glass.
- Pour your milk over the coffee
How To Make A Caramel Latte With Instant Coffee
It is super easy to make a caramel latte at home. You can also make a caramel latte with instant coffee.
You only need:
- Whole milk – You can also use 2% milk or your favorite nut milk.
- Instant coffee
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Caramel extract
- whipped cream
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping (optional)
How to make a caramel latte with instant coffee:
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, instant coffee, and sugar. Over medium heat, bring it to a simmer.
- Add the vanilla and caramel extracts once it begins to simmer.
- Pour the coffee into two mugs. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top and add the whipped cream. Enjoy!
What's In A Starbucks Caramel Latte?
The latte lover may be wondering what is in a Starbucks caramel latte . A Starbucks caramel latte is made with caramel syrup, steamed milk, and espresso. The combination of steamed milk and rich caramel and finished with caramel cream and whipped cream. It makes a wonderful drink and make your day better.