Save money by making this Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte at home! It's delicious, and it's made with only a few simple ingredients!
- 2 ounces espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon dolce syrup
- Whipped cream
How to make a cinnamon dolce latte (steps):
- Combine milk and cinnamon dolce syrup in a small saucepan. Stir frequently for 5 minutes, or until the syrup has completely combined with the milk.
- Fill a mug halfway with espresso and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It is done! Serve right away.
How to make a cinnamon dolce latte (recipe):
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil and cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature in a heat-resistant container. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
How To Make A Cinnamon Dolce Latte Skinny
This is the simple recipe how to make a cinnamon dolce latte skinny at home!
You will need:
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 packages Truvia, Stevia, Splenda, Equal or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp water
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fat-free milk
How to make:
- Brew coffee extra strong.
- Stir together Splenda, water, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat for about 1 minute. Continue to heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the milk is steaming, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the stove. Pour into a blender and blend or whisk for 20 seconds, or until foamy.
- Fill the mug with 34 cup hot coffee. Pour the frothy milk on top. A cinnamon dolce latte skinny is ready!
How To Make A Cinnamon Dolce Latte Iced
For 16 oz cup size
- 2 oz Espresso or Extra Strong Coffee
- 6 oz Milk
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
How to make:
- Brew coffee extra strong
- Add syrup to cup or glass.
- Add coffee.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Add ice to fill.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar or lightly drizzle with syrup.
What's In Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
A cinnamon dolce latte is a coffee drink that combines espresso, milk, and sweet cinnamon syrup. Normally, you must make your own cinnamon dolce syrup, but it only takes a few minutes and only has five ingredients: water, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
What Is Cinnamon Dolce Made Of?
Cinnamon dolce sprinkles are a cinnamon-flavored topping made with granulated sugar, salt, butter extracts, or powdered milk. It appears to be cinnamon sugar at first glance, but it has a distinct flavor. Although the ingredients produce slightly larger granules than cinnamon sugar, you can still dust it over your favorite beverage.
Can I make a latte without espresso?
Yes, there are a few different ways to get close to espresso. The cheapest option would be to brew quite strong coffee in a regular coffee pot, which will not be exactly the same but will suffice. If you have a moka pot or an aeropress coffee maker, you can get pretty close to regular espresso. If you use a moka pot or espresso machine, use the same proportions as in the recipe, but if you prefer a stronger cup of coffee, use 3/4 cup coffee and 1/2 cup milk.
How many pumps are in a Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
When you order a Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks, you get 4 pumps of cinnamon syrup. That results in a very sweet latte. It suits the drink because Dolce literally means sweet in Italian.