Nespresso is a Nestle sub-brand that specializes in coffee makers that use coffee pods or capsules. The Nespresso machines are basically single-serve brewers that only use coffee pods.
Here is the guide how to make a latte with Nespresso:
You will need:
- Milk (220ml)
- Vivalto Lungo Capsule (1 Unit)
How to make a latte use Nespresso:
- Prepare a Vivalto Lungo or Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru in lungo capsule (110 ml / 3.7 fl oz).
- Froth the milk (110 ml) using your Aeroccino milk frother or the steam wand of your Nespresso machine.
- Pour steamed milk on top of the lungo, followed by a thin layer of frothed milk.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!
How To Make A Latte With Nespresso Vertuo
Lattes are milky coffee drinks that can be made with a single or double shot of espresso and about twice as much milk. When compared to other coffee makers, making a hot or iced Nespresso latte is a breeze. But, with so many Nespresso capsules for lattes to choose from, which ones should you use? Can you make a latte with Nespresso Vertuo? Yes! We show you how to make a latte with a Vertuo.
Here is the guide how to make a latte with Nespresso Vertuo:
- To make a warm drink, you must be able to steam milk. The Nespresso Vertuo machines do not have a built-in milk warmer. You'll need an accessory, such as the Aeroccino 3 or 4. If you're using an Aeroccino, make sure to remove the coil from the whisk before heating the milk. This will steam the milk and result in less froth.
- To make a caffe latte, brew a Vertuo espresso pod into a glass. Then, steam your milk and pour it into the cup with the brewed espresso. To make a macchiato, first steam the milk and then pour it into your cup. The espresso should then be brewed directly into the milk.
- To make an iced latte, simply use cold milk instead of steamed milk. If you're using an Aeroccino, you can put the milk in the frother first (without the whisk!) and use the cold setting. After you've cooled the espresso with cold milk, add the ice. This method causes less of it to melt. You can also use a HyperChiller. This accessory will quickly cool your coffee, preventing ice from diluting your drink. I use it almost every day and adore it! My ice doesn't melt right away, so my lattes aren't watered down.
What Nespresso Vertuo Capsule Is Best For Latte?
The following are the best Nespresso Vertuo for latte that we recommend for you:
- Nespresso Diavoletto
Great strong flavor, close to coffee house espresso, and makes great lattes.
- Legato Decaf Pure Italian Coffee
Great flavor, excellent for lattes,and affordable.
- Carter Phillip Premium Decaf
Robust flavor for decaf coffee, dark roast beans, and makes Decent Latte.
- Cafe Karoma Classico
Good flavor, affordable, and 100-count box.
- Origen And Sensations
Affordable, variety, and large 120-count box.