- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- Marshmallows for topping (optional)
- Bring the milk, cocoa powder, and semisweet chocolate to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Whisk briefly until the chocolate is completely melted. Do not allow hot chocolate to boil.
- Whisk in the coffee until well combined.
- Pour into mugs for serving and top with marshmallows.
What Is Hot Chocolate And Coffee Mixed Together Called?
Caffè mocha, in its most basic form, is hot chocolate with (for example, a shot of) espresso added. Caffè mochas, like cappuccinos, typically have the distinctive milk froth on top; however, as with hot chocolate, they are sometimes served with whipped cream instead.
Is Mixing Hot Chocolate And Coffee Good?
Mocha is a coffee and chocolate combination. That makes it the best flavor ever! Stir hot chocolate into a cup of coffee, iced coffee, cappuccino, or espresso to make the easiest mocha-flavored drink ever.
Can You Add Hot Cocoa To Coffee?
Yes! You can easily add chocolate flavor to your next pot of coffee by adding a scoop (about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons) of unsweetened cocoa powder to your coffee grounds. Simply combine all of the ingredients and combine the brewed coffee with a splash of cream to make a smooth beverage reminiscent of a grown-up hot cocoa.
How Do You Mix Coffee With Chocolate?
It is süper easy! You can follow this instruction.
- Combine freshly brewed coffee and chocolate in a medium saucepan. Whisk over low heat until the chocolate melts and the coffee is smooth.
- Pour the heavy cream into two coffee mugs. Fill the mugs halfway with chocolate coffee and top with sugar or sweetener to taste. Stir to combine.
- Enjoy while it's hot!
previoua post: how-to-make-caramel-macchiato-starbucks-recipe