This delicious Iced White Chocolate Mocha drink, just like the one at Starbucks, is made by shaking espresso, white chocolate sauce, and milk with ice. See how quick and simple it is to make this drink, complete with fluffy homemade whipped cream!
To make a cold white chocolate mocha drink, you will need:
- White Chocolate Sauce
- Ice cubes
- Whipped Cream
There are several brands of white chocolate sauce on the market, but look for one that is specifically designed for iced coffee drinks. If you want what you get at the coffee shop, order the Starbucks Fontana Frappuccino White Chocolate Mocha Sauce.
This recipe does not require the use of an espresso machine (see above for alternatives). Allow your coffee to cool, or even better, chill, before preparing the drink. This keeps the Iced White Chocolate coffee from becoming diluted.
White Chocolate Sauce Ingredients:
You only need 2 simple ingredients to make a delicious white chocolate sauce:
- White Chocolate
To make the white chocolate sauce, follow these steps:
- In a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat 1 cup whole milk over medium heat. To ensure that the milk heats evenly, whisk it continuously.
- Remove the pan from the burner to a heat-safe surface when you see the first whisps of steam rise from the milk.
- Shred four ounces of a high-quality white chocolate candy bar into the milk with a peeler.
- Combine with a whisk until smooth. If the chocolate does not completely melt, return the pan to the heat, being careful not to burn the mixture.
- Allow cooling slightly before using or storing in an airtight container.
How to Make Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha
Here are the easy steps to make a cold white chocolate mocha:
- Make espresso using your preferred method (machine, moka pot, instant). Allow the brewed espresso to cool to room temperature before serving.
- Drizzle white chocolate sauce all the way around the inside of a glass.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice and top with the expresso.
- Pour the milk in.
- Whipped cream should be placed on top of the Iced White Mocha.
- Drizzle with white chocolate sauce. And the drink is ready!
What Is An Iced White Chocolate Mocha At Starbucks?
the signature of iced white chocolate mocha is the espresso meets white chocolate sauce, milk and ice, and then is finished off with sweetened whipped cream to create this supreme white chocolate delight. An iced white chocolate mocha in grande size ( 16 fl oz ) has 420 calories, 48g sugar, and 20g fat.
Is The Iced White Chocolate Mocha Sweet?
This iced white chocolate mocha drink (also known as Iced White Mocha) is sweet and delicious, with a caffeine kick from the espresso. For a slightly smoother coffee flavor, try it with blonde espresso. 4 pumps of white mocha sauce are used to make the Grande.
What Does Iced White Chocolate Mocha Taste Like?
Some Starbucks baristas on Reddit have described the White Chocolate Mocha syrup as tasting like a cross between a white chocolate bar and sweetened condensed milk. When combined with the milk and espresso, it creates a rich, sweet, subtly vanilla-flavored coffee drink.
How Do I Order An Iced White Chocolate Mocha?
How to order an iced White chocolate mocha drink from the barista: Ask for an Iced White Mocha with vanilla sweet cream cold foam and extra caramel drizzle. Tell them if you want the drizzle to cover the entire cup or just the top.