According to the Starbucks website, Pink Drink is a light and refreshing drink that combines the sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers with accents of passion fruit and acai combined with coconut milk, and topped with a scoop of strawberries.
It is a perfect summer drink. Here we go how to make Pink Coconut Starbucks Refresha starbucks copycat recipe at home!
What Is In The Starbucks Pink Coconut Refresha?
In The Starbucks Pink Coconut Refresha drink is a combination of sweet strawberry flavors with creamy coconut milk. A fruity and refreshing sip.
What Is The Starbucks Pink Drink Made Of?
Pink Drink is a well-known Starbucks Refresher summer drink made with ice, Strawberry Acai Base, Coconutmilk (Starbucks coconut milk blend), and freeze-dried strawberries. The Strawberry Acai Base contains caffeine, so it's a caffeinated drink.
How Do You Make Starbucks Pink?
- 1 ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Starbucks VIA instant refreshers very berry hibiscus powder
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
How to make vanila cold foam:
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 pumps vanilla flavored syrup
How to make Pink Coconut Starbucks Refresha at home:
- Slice your strawberries and combine 1 cup with the water, very berry hibicus powder, and sugar in a blender. Blend on high until everything is combined.
- Set aside the remaining strawberries for now.
- To each cup, add 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice.
- Stir your strawberry blended mixture evenly into each cup.
- Finish with the remaining sliced strawberries!
- (optional) Blend nonfat milk and vanilla syrup with an immulsion blender until foamy. Serve with a spoon on top of each drink!
Does The Pink Drink From Starbucks Have Coconut?
Yes, the pink drink from Starbucks has coconut milk. Starbucks Pink Drink is a light and refreshing beverage that combines the sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers with accents of passion fruit and acai, combined with Coconutmilk, and topped with a scoop of strawberries.
What Type Of Coconut Milk Does Starbucks Use?
Starbucks use the origin of Sumatra coconut milk. Starbucks Single Origin Sumatra Coconut milk can be used in any handcrafted Starbucks beverage for an additional 60 cent charge. A cup serving of our coconut milk contains 80 calories and a tall (12oz.)
What Are The Ingredients In Starbucks Coconut Milk?
The Ingredients in Starbucks coconut milk: Water, coconut cream, cane sugar, tricalcium phosphate, coconut water concentrate, natural flavors, sea salt, carrageenan, gellan gum, corn dextrin, xanthan gum, guar gum, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin d2. Ingredients in most legit coconut milk: Coconut milk and water.
Is The Pink Drink Healthy?
The pink drink is only 100 calories for a grande, which is actually quite healthy when compared to other options available at Starbucks.
Can You Purchase Starbucks Coconut Milk?
Yes, beginning February 17, Starbucks stores in the United States will sell coconut milk. Providing a non-dairy alternative to dairy and soy is the second most popular customer idea on MyStarbucksIdea.com, with over 84,000 votes.
Also read another fresh drink recipe: how-to-make-an-iced-latte-with-espresso-machine