You can have it ready in 15 minutes, just like a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, but your version is much cheaper, better, and easier. Here is the easy recipe how to make a pumpkin spice latte at home!
You only need:
- 1/2 cup of milk (any variety you like)
- 2 tsp of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 ounces of strongly brewed coffee or 1-2 shots of espresso
- Small saucepan
- Whisk or spoon
- Tall coffee mug
- Espresso machine, portable espresso maker, or coffee maker
The steps how to make a pumpkin spice latte:
- Combine the first ingredients
In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, sugars, and vanilla.
- Warm up the pumpkin mixture
Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for about two minutes, or until the mixture is well combined and hot. You don't want it to come to a boil. Once the mixture has been evenly heated, remove it from the heat.
- Prepare espresso or coffee
If you’re using an espresso maker or machine, pull the shot directly into your glass. If you’re making coffee, pour 2 to 4 ounces into the glass.
- Combine all and serve.
Pour the pumpkin mixture over the espresso and thoroughly combine. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
How To Make A Homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup
In reality, you can have it ready in 15 minutes, just like a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, but your version is much cheaper, better, and easier to assemble once you make the syrup. Here we go! How to make a homemade pumpkin spice syrup at home.
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree fresh or canned
- 1 cup sugar or splenda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
How to make:
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently to prevent the syrup from burning.
- Allow the mixture to cook until it resembles syrup and begins to coat the spoon (about 10-15 minutes), then remove from heat.
- Refrigerate in a heat-resistant container.
- The syrup will thicken slightly in the refrigerator, but will return to syrup when heated.
What Are The Ingredients In Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte?
The ingredients in Starbucks pumpkin spice latte are Starbucks' signature espresso and steamed milk, flavored with pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. Serve it with whipped cream and real pumpkin pie spices.
What Syrup Does Starbucks Use For Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Starbucks use Pumpkin Sauce Flavored Syrup for Pumpkin Latte.
How Many Pumps Are In A Pumpkin Spice Latte?
A Starbucks pumpkin spice latte has 3 pumps for 8 oz (tall), 4 pumps for 12 oz (grande) and 5 pumps for a venti.
What Is Inside A Pumpkin Spice Latte?
The Pumpkin Spice Latte is a coffee drink that combines traditional autumn spice flavors (cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove), steamed milk, espresso, and often sugar, and is topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
How Do You Spice Up A Pumpkin Spice Latte?
You can spice up a pumpkin spice latte using Fragrant spices of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves are happily wafting together in this robust pumpkin-flavored syrup.