The London Fog latte is perfect for anyone who enjoys vanilla-based beverages.
What Is In An Iced London Fog Tea Latte?
Actually, what is in an iced London Fog tea latte? A London Fog tea latte is made with a base of strongly brewed Earl Grey tea, cold or steamed milk, vanilla syrup or extract, probably some simple syrup if extract is used, and ice (if iced). Easy! A honey syrup or even lavender is used in many varieties. It's also quite easy to personalize to your preferences!
Iced London Fog Tea Latte Recipe
This is the recipe how to make iced London fog tea latte at your home!
- 1 tbsp earl grey loose tea, or 1 tea bag
- ½ tsp dried lavender flowers, plus extra for garnish
- 4 oz boiling water
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cashew milk, or almond milk
- Ice cubes
How To Make Iced London Fog Tea Latte?
- Set a tea kettle over high heat and bring water to a boil.
- In a loose leaf tea pot or tea ball infuser, combine the Earl Grey loose tea and dried lavender. (For the tea bag method, see the notes.) Steep the tea leaves in half a cup of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Add ice to a 10-ounce water glass. Using a strainer, strain the hot tea over the ice. Stir in the stevia liquid, vanilla extract, and cashew or almond milk. Taste for sweetness, and if necessary, add another drop or two of stevia. If desired, garnish with lavender leaves. Drink as soon as possible.
Iced London Fog Tea Latte Starbucks Recipe
You may be corious about how does Starbucks make an iced London Fog latte?
If you're curious about the ingredients in a Starbucks London Fog, here's a list of what you'll need to make this copycat recipe:
- Earl Grey tea bags
- 2% milk
- Vanilla syrup
How to make Iced London Fog Tea Latte Starbucks?
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Place tea bags in a cup
- Toss the tea bags in the boiling water. Allow 3 to 5 minutes for the tea to steep.
- Tea should be steeped for 3 to 5 minutes. After five minutes, take out the tea bags.
- Stir add the vanilla syrup to the tea.
- Fill a glass or mug halfway with the tea.
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute while the tea is steeping.
- Froth the milk in a milk frother or in a container with a lid until it has doubled in size.
- Into the tea, pour the frothed milk.
- Pour a little milk froth on top.
Iced London Fog Tea Latte Starbucks Price
You guys also wondering how much is a London Fog tea latte at Starbucks? The price of iced London fog tea latte starbucks are; A Short is $4.05; Tall is $4.15; Grande is $4.65; and Venti is $4.95.
Iced London Fog Tea Latte Starbucks Review
When I'm feeling a little under the weather, I reach for the London Fog tea latte, which has a smooth, calming flavor and a creamy texture. "Bright, citrusy spark of bergamot blends with gentle undertones of lavender and mixes with vanilla syrup, milk, and ice to create this delectable version of a classic Earl Grey tea," according to the Starbucks website.
The London Fog latte is perfect for anyone who enjoys vanilla-based beverages. They're equally great both hot or iced.
Iced London Fog Tea Latte With Almond Milk
Here is the recipe how to make an iced London fog tea latte with almond milk.
- Earl grey: you can use both tea bags or loose leaf tea.
- Honey or you can use maple syrup to keep the drink vegan
- vanilla extract
- Milk almond
- Ice cubes
How to make:
- Fill ice into a glass
- Drizzle with honey
- Steep your tea and pour it over the ice ¾ way to the top.
- Froth some almond milk frother and pour it over the tea all the way to the top.
- Stirr it and enjoy!
How Many Calories Are In A London Fog With Almond Milk?
How many calories are in London Fog Tea Latte with Almond Milk? Amount of calories in London Fog Tea Latte with Almond Milk, Grande: Calories 13 calories from Fat 31.5 (24.2%) for a Serving Size of 16 fl oz.
Iced London Fog Tea Latte Caffeine
The tea latte London Fog is caffeinated. The 40mg of caffeine in a grande will give you a mild buzz. In our fog, one cup of ordinary coffee contains 95mg of caffeine, so you're looking at a little less than half of that.