The skinny vanilla latte is a version normal vanilla latte. 2 shots of espresso, vanilla syrup, and steaming milk are used in the regular version.
Whole milk and syrup are replaced with non-fat milk and sugar-free syrup in the thin version.
Skinny Latte is basically a modification of the regular vanilla latte that Starbucks modified.
Since a skinny latte become one of the popular drink, Starbucks isn't the only place where you can get a thin vanilla latte. Starbucks and large retailers such as Target sell it bottled since it is in such high demand.
What Is In A Skinny Vanila Latte?
A skinny latte contains shots of blonde roast, steaming milk, sugar or honey, and vanilla syrup.
For a grande hot skinny vanilla latte, has two shots of blonde roast, providing a steady dose of caffeine. Nonfat steaming milk and four pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup are added to the espresso.
The proportion of components is determined by the size of the serving. You can also have it iced by adding cold milk for the steaming milk.
How To Make A Skinny Vanilla Latte
This is the simple recipe how to make a skinny vanilla latte for 1x:
- 1 cup | 237ml espresso coffee
- 4 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1–2 Tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1–2 drops of zero-calorie natural sweetener (optional)
How to make:
- Blend the espresso coffee that has been brewed and cooled.
- Combine the nonfat milk, sugar-free vanilla syrup, and calorie-free sweetener in a mixing bowl.
- Blend until a frothy consistency is achieved.
- Finally, serve in a cup, hot or cold.
Blend your latte a little longer to get more foams.
The latte comes in a variety of flavors as well. Substitute almond, hazelnut, caramel, gingerbread, or English toffee syrup for the sugar-free vanilla syrup.
How To Make A Skinny Vanilla Latte At Home
Do you want to make a Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte at home? It is super easy!
All you have to do is microwave almond milk until it is nice and hot. Stir in some instant coffee, stevia, and a few drops of vanilla, and you're done! It's time to have a delicious slim vanilla latte!!! In no time, you'll be on your way with a steaming cup of aromatic coffee.
Here is the simple steps how to make a skinny vanilla latte at your own home!
- Measure and pour 1 cup of skim milk into a sauce pan.
- Add vanilla extract to taste to the milk in the sauce pan.
- Heat the milk and vanilla extract in the sauce pan on high, watching closely to make sure the milk doesn't scald. You're watching for the milk to begin to bubble.
- Put sugar to taste in the bottom of your tall coffee cup. Using your keurig coffee maker, select the medium cup setting
- Pour the hot milk into the coffee cup gently once the coffee is ready and the milk has begun to bubble! Stir it up and enjoy it!
How To Make A French Vanilla Latte
- 3/4 oz. Monin French Vanilla Syrup
- 1 shot(s) espresso
- Fill steamed milk
How to make:
- Combine all of the ingredients except the milk in a serving cup.
- Set aside after stirring.
- In a pitcher, steam milk.
- Pour steamed milk into a serving cup and gently stir.
As a result the skinny vanilla latte is a regular vanilla latte version. The regular version uses 2 shots of espresso, vanilla syrup and steamed milk. In the thin version, whole milk and syrup are replaced with skim milk and unsweetened syrup.